2020年5月7日 星期四

大學面試 英文自我介紹 學習單

Worksheet of self-introduction 自我介紹學習單
Class:______________ Number:___________________ Name:___________



A. Your basic information  → B. your interest in high school → C. why your advantages make you suitable for the department? → D. What’s your study plan in college?(optional)


Greetings
1. Hello, professors, thanks for having me. 
2. Good day, professors, I would like to introduce a little bit about myself.
3. I’d be happy to introduce myself.


A. Basic Information
1. My name is __________, and my Chinese name is____________. I live in__________________, and I’m from National Ren-ai Agricultural Vocational High School. 


2. My friends say that I am a  (人格特質形容詞) person beause…


3. I’m a student with great passion of …


4. I consider myself a ________________.
(fast learner/great helper/good leader/challenge goer/go-getter/people person)


B. Interests or Related Experience in High School
5. During high school, I’m really into… (我很喜歡….)
6. I have lots of hobbies/interests, such as ...
7. I used to work as ...我曾經擔任…
班長 class leader
副班長 assistant class leader
風紀股長 discipline monitor 
總務股長 class treasurer
衛生股長 cleaning crew leader/ head of the cleaning crew

學藝股長 study monitor/class secretary
康樂股長 activities coordinator
服務股長 in charge of taking lunch orders
環保股長 trash supervisor/ trash-recycling supervisor
小老師 teacher's assistant / teacher's aid
8. I have joined/participated in/taken part in +活動/比賽... and won + 名次


9. I have been in 職位 for 時間


10. In the past three years, I spent most of my time on…


11. I have been in volunteer work for ...


12. I’ve developed a passion for…


C. Why Your Advantages Make You Suitable for the Department?
13. I think I’m quite fit for the department of 科系名稱 because…


14. I’ve been interested/fascinated in 領域 since I was young.


15. I have passed (證照/檢定), and I have got basic knowledge of 申請的科系


16. .…and through these I have a general understanding of 申請的科系.


17. I’m good at…


D. What’s Your Study Plan in College Life?(optional)
18. I look forward to +Ving… 我期待能夠….


19. I’m gonna +VR.. –我將會…


Ending
19. That’s a short introduction about me. Thanks for your listening.

20. That’s it. Hope I could get the chance to know you better in the future. Thank you!

1 則留言:

  1. 面試英文自我介紹一分鐘該說些什麼?自介步驟、範例、回答小技巧看這篇一次搞定! https://www.yesonlineeng.com/1-minute-self-introduction/

    80個商用英文縮寫大全:常聽到的FYI、ASAP、KPI究竟是什麼意思? https://www.yesonlineeng.com/cea/

    如何寫好英文Email?主旨、開場白、結尾,以及各種Email英文寫法告訴你! https://www.yesonlineeng.com/email/

    回覆刪除