2020年3月11日 星期三

全民英檢初級複試考題

全民英檢初級複試考題第1回
寫作測驗:
一、單句寫作
1.Nick goes swimming every night.
Nick _____________________ last night. 


2. Michael will go to Japan next month. 
Where  _____________________  next month? 


3. Jenny was not hungry, so she did not eat anything. 
Jenny _____________________  because _____________________ not hungry. 


4. Jane is more beautiful than all the other girls in her class. 
Jane _____________________  most beautiful _____________________  in her class. 


5. Lisa asked me, "Could you water my plants?" 
Lisa asked me if _____________________  water her plants. 


6. Peggy likes to read. 
Peggy also likes to play the guitar. 
Peggy likes to _____________________  . 


7. Tommy has friends.
Ben is Tommy's friend.
Ben _____________________ one of _____________________ .               


8. Ivy is 150 cm tall. 
Alice is 150 cm tall, too. 
Ivy _____________________  as Alice. 


9. Julie fed her cat. 
Then, she went to work. 
Julie _____________________  before _____________________ . 


10. How well did John do on the test? 
I don't know. 
I don't know how  _____________________  on the test. 


11. My family  _____________________ twenty years.
lived / has / for / here 


12. Please remember_____________________   leave. 
lock the door / when / you / to 


13. How much _____________________  ? 
in the bottle / is / milk / there 


14. I bought _____________________ . 
at the bookstore / this book / the restaurant / next to 


15. I called _____________________   .
I heard / as soon as / the good news / my parents 


二、段落寫作 
現在是星期天早上八點鐘,小芳(Shiau-fang)的媽媽叫她起床,因為爸爸打算帶全家出去玩。請根據下面的圖片寫一篇約50字的短文,描述小芳將如何與家人度過今天。 


Today is Sunday and the weather is very nice. Shiau-fang's mother woke her up early in the morning, because her father is going to take them to the zoo. They are going to see a lot of animals, such as monkeys, bears and elephants. Then, they are going to eat at a fast food restaurant. They will have a good time.   

口說測驗:
一、複誦 
1. Is this soup hot for you?
2. Tomorrow is January 5th.  
3. You’ve been very helpful. 
4. What does the word mean?
5. There were 17 students in the classroom.


二、朗讀句子與短文
One: Could you bring me a glass of juice?


Two: That's the smallest TV I've ever seen!


Three: Paul is two inches taller than his father.


Four: When will they start building the new station?


Five: Please give me a call as soon as possible at 2338-4496.


Six: When Mark's mother visited him in Taiwan, he took her out to dinner every night. Sometimes they ate at night markets; other times they went to expensive hotels. Before she left, Mark asked his mother, "What was your favorite food?" She thought a moment and said, "The tea-egg at the 7-Eleven!" 


三、回答問題
1. What time did you get up this morning?  
I got up at six o’ clock this morning. 


2. What season do you like the best? Why?  
A. I like spring the best because it's warm.
B. I like summer the best because I can go swimming in the summer. 


3. Do you like to take the bus? Why or why not?  
A. Yes, I like to take the bus because it's cheap.
B. No, I don't like to take the bus because it's not very convenient. 


4. How many CDs do you own?      
A. I only have one CD.
B. I own 26 CDs.
C. I have many CDs because I like to listen to music. 


5. Where do you usually go for a walk?  
I usually go for a walk in the park.  




6. Who in your family cleans the house most of the time?  
A. My mother cleans the house most of the time.
B. I usually clean the house myself.
C. My father cleans the house most of the time, but we help him. 

7. Your neighbor is going to the supermarket. Ask him to buy some things for you.     
Would you please buy something for me? 
I need some meat and vegetables. Thank you very much.  

全民英檢初級複試考題第2回
寫作測驗:
一、單句寫作
1. Peter is jogging in the park now. 
Peter _____________________  every morning. 


2. Amy is going to go camping this weekend. 
What  _____________________ this weekend? 


3. Cindy is too young to learn how to drive. 
Cindy isn't  _____________________ enough _____________________  drive. 


4. Chris took care of his mother at the hospital.
Chris had to _____________________ at the hospital. 


5. Where does he live? 
Do you know where  _____________________ ? 


6. Jane talked to Mrs. Lee this morning. 
Bruce talked to Mrs. Lee this morning, too. 
Both  _____________________  Mrs. Lee this morning. 


7. Nick took a shower. 
Then, Nick called his mother. 
Nick _____________________   after _____________________ . 


8. Alice's bag cost NT$200. 
Susan's bag cost NT$500. 
Alice's bag  _____________________  than Susan's. 


9. The dog is very smart. 
It can answer the door. 
The dog is so _____________________  that_____________________ . 


10. Will Ted come? 
We are not sure. 
We are not sure whether _____________________  or not. 


11. in front of / Tom / the train station / is standing 


12. Ms. Wu  _____________________ ten years. 
taught / has / for / English 


13. Gary's father _____________________  a doctor. 
to / him / wanted / become 


14. Many people enjoy  _____________________ cold. 
it's / a hot bath / when / taking 


15. I  _____________________ lent me last week. 
my friend / the umbrella / that / lost 


二、段落寫作
永明(Yung-ming)一直到今天凌晨兩點才睡覺,原因是他樓上的鄰居王太太(Mrs. Wang)在凌晨一點還在跟朋友打麻將(mahjong)。請依照下面的圖片,寫一篇約50字的故事。 
It was already one o'clock in the morning, but Yung-ming was still awake because his neighbor, Mrs. Wang, was still playing mahjong upstairs with her friends. Yung-ming became very angry. Finally, he went upstairs, knocked on her door, and asked her to stop. Mrs. Wang felt bad, and she said she would stop playing mahjong right away. So Yung-ming went back to bed and soon fell asleep. 


口說測驗:
一、複誦
1. He always makes me laugh. 
2. Have you had a job before?
3. Thank you for a lovely evening. 
4. Peter’s birthday was last Tuesday. 
5. What time did you get up this morning.
二、朗讀句子與短文
One: What do you wear when you go to school?


Two: His address is 84 Park Street, isn't it?


Three: She likes her steak cooked medium rare.


Four: This baseball game might last for another 45 minutes.


Five: The actress received one million dollars for her last film.


Six: My sister lives in America, and I use either email or voice mail to keep in touch with her. It's so convenient! In the past, if I wanted to talk freely, I had to record my voice on a tape and send it to my sister in an envelope.  


三、回答問題
1. Have you ever been to a movie theater alone?  
A. Yes, I've been to a movie theater alone. Sometimes I like to go to a movie by myself.
B. No, I've never been to a movie theater by myself. I always go to a movie theater with my friend. 


2. Are you wearing glasses now? How good are your eyes?  
A. No, I don't wear glasses. My eyes are perfect.
B. Yes, I'm wearing glasses. My eyes are not very good.  


3. What is your favorite holiday? Tell me about it.  
I like Chinese New Year because everyone in the family gets together. We eat a lot of food and everyone has a good time. 

4. How do you feel on sunny days?  
 I feel great because I don't need to wear heavy clothes. 

5. When was the last time you went out with your family? What did you do?  
 I went to eat in a restaurant with my family yesterday. The steak there was delicious.  

6. Do you think learning English is fun? Why or why not?  
A. Yes, I think learning English is fun. I can learn a lot about different countries and different ways of thinking.
B. No, I don't think learning English is fun. It's difficult for me, and I have to spend a lot of time studying vocabulary and grammar rules.

7. The phone is ringing, but you are busy. Ask your family for help.  
Can someone answer the phone? I'm busy right now.  


全民英檢初級複試考題第3回
寫作測驗:
一、單句寫作
1. David studies at the library every night.
David studies _____________________  right now.


2. Mark called at five this morning.
Why _____________________  at five this morning?


3. Nancy should talk to her teacher immediately.
Should_____________________   her teacher immediately?


4. Ann doesn't drive as carefully as her husband.
Ann's husband drives _____________________  than Ann.


5. What does he need? 
Tell me what _____________________ . 


6. Jack fixed the computer today.
Jack also painted the living room today.
Jack fixed _____________________   the living room today.


7. Danny hurt his knee.
Danny has to stay in bed.
Danny _____________________   because he _____________________ .


8. You eat too much.
You get fat.
You _____________________  if _____________________ .


9. We waited.
The store opened.
_____________________  until _____________________  .


10. Lisa made cookies.
Her mother taught Lisa how.
Lisa's mother taught her  _____________________ cookies.


11. There _____________________  .
people / aren't / in the restaurant / many


12. Alice _____________________   .
a long time / hasn't seen / for / her brother


13. My aunt  _____________________  the dog. 
take care of / that / I / suggested


14. It took _____________________  .
finish the report / several days / me / to


15. My father _____________________   five languages.
speaks / who / a friend / has


二、段落寫作
昨天是Betty十五歲的生日,她請了一些朋友到家裡玩。請依照下面的圖片,寫一篇約五十字的短文描述她過生日的情形。 
Yesterday was Betty's birthday, and she invited her friends to her birthday party. They listened to music, and Betty's friends sang the Happy Birthday song to her. She was very happy and made a wish. After they ate a delicious cake, Betty opened the gifts from her friends. She liked all the presents, especially the small pink bag. What a happy birthday! 
口說測驗:
一、複誦
1. Give me a minute. 
2.Are these boxes big enough?
3. Who is painting the kitchen wall? 
4. Slow down! You are driving too fast! 
5. Is Jim’s party on Saturday or Sunday?


二、朗讀句子與短文 
One: Be quiet. The teacher is here!


Two: When will the next train leave?


Three: It rained quite hard last night, didn't it?


Four: Have you finished your homework yet?


Five: Someone stole my purse; luckily, there was only NT$150 in it.


Six: When buying a pair of sneakers, you should always try them on first, walk around and jump up and down a few times. Make sure they are comfortable. If possible, shop at night. This is when your feet are at their largest. Remember, a good fit is much more important than color or brand.


三、回答問題
1. What time did you get here today? Did you have time to look around?  
A. I got here at two o'clock. I didn't have much time to look around.
B. I got here at about eight-thirty. I came here early to take a look at my test room.

2. Will you be busy next week? Why or why not?  
A. I'll be busy next week because I have to prepare for my test.
B. I won't be busy next week because I will take a vacation. 

3. What's the weather like during a typhoon?  
It's often windy and rainy. Sometimes the wind and rain are very strong.  

4. Do your family always do something together on weekends? Why or why not?    
A. Yes, we always go hiking on weekends because it's good for our health.
B. No, we seldom get together on weekends because my father is very busy and I have to study at school. 

5. Which do you like better, coffee or tea? Why?  
    
A. I like coffee better because I like the smell of coffee.
B. I don't like to drink coffee or tea. I prefer water because it's good for my health. 


6. Have you ever traveled abroad? Tell me about your trip. If you haven't, which country would you like to visit most?  

A. I have never traveled abroad. If I could go abroad, I'd like to visit Japan.
B. Yes, I've been to the U.S.A. I went to Disneyland with my family. We enjoyed the trip very much.


7. Your friend, Kathy, has a pain in her stomach. What could you say to her?  
Kathy, are you OK? Do you need to see a doctor? I can take you to see a doctor.  


全民英檢初級複試考題第4回
寫作測驗:
一、單句寫作
1. Anna swam in the ocean yesterday.
Anna _____________________  in the ocean now.


2. Tom will meet us at the bank tomorrow.
Where _____________________  us tomorrow?


3. Lisa drew the picture on the wall.
The picture on the wall  _____________________ by Lisa.


4. Nobody helped my brother clean the floor.
My brother _____________________  the floor by _____________________.


5. Your sweater and my sweater are not the same.
Your sweater _____________________  from mine.


6. West Road is wide.
Main Street is narrow.
West Road _____________________   than Main Street.


7. Steve feeds his dog every day.
Steve didn't feed his dog yesterday.
Steve forgot  _____________________  his dog yesterday.


8. It is a lovely day.
We can have a picnic by the river.
It is such _____________________  that _____________________ by the river.


9. Will Mark go to the concert tonight?
I wonder.
I wonder whether_____________________   tonight.


10. The house is big.
Mary lives in that house.
The house in _____________________  is big.


11.You  _____________________ her.
be / with / honest / had better


12. Jim  _____________________ .
was warm / it / although / wore a jacket


13. This is  _____________________ .
the / heard / funniest joke / I've ever


14. Eric _____________________   moved here.
since / many friends / he / has made


15. Alice  _____________________  your feelings.
hurt / mean / didn't / to


二、段落寫作
上週六Jack和他的朋友在公園裡打棒球。請根據以下的圖片寫一篇約50字的短文。 
Last Saturday, Jack and his friends went to the park to play baseball. A dog was sleeping in the park. Jack hit a ball and the ball hit the dog's eye! The dog was very angry, so it ran after the boys and barked at them loudly. The boys were very afraid and they ran away [quickly/as fast as they could].


口說測驗:
一、複誦 
1. Come in please. 
2. I’ll see what I can do.  
3. Is this a real diamond? 
4.What time should I pick you up? 
5. Tommy made the wrong decision. 


二、朗讀句子與短文
One: Have you met my classmates yet?


Two: My mother woke me up at 7:00 A.M.


Three: What time does the baseball game begin?


Four: The cheapest violin in this shop costs NT$8,000.


Five: George will bring us something to eat soon, won't he?


Six: If you and your family visit the National Museum of Natural Science in Taichung (台中) often, you might want to buy a Family Card. With the card, you can visit all of the museum areas for free, except for the Space Theater and 3-D Theater.  


三、回答問題
1. Who's the tallest person in your family? How tall is he or she?  
My brother. He's one hundred and eighty-two centimeters tall.  

2. What colors do you like best? Why?  
I like blue the best because it reminds me of the blue sky and sea.  


3. Have you ever told someone you were sorry? What was the reason?  
Yes, I have. I said sorry to my friend because I broke his glasses.  


4. When was the last time you used a computer? What did you use it for?  
The last time I used a computer was last night. I sent an email to my best friend.   


5. How often do you go out to eat? Whom do you usually go with?  
I go out to eat once a week. I usually go out to eat with my parents.  

6. Which is more important to you, love or money? Why?  
A. I think both are important to me because my life will be more interesting if I have both of them.
B. I think money is more important because money can buy everything. 

7. Your friend Jacky has been coughing very seriously. What will you say to him?  
Jacky, you've been coughing a lot. You'd better go to see a doctor.   

全民英檢初級複試考題第5回
寫作測驗:
一、單句寫作
1. Mike wears a suit to his office every day.
Mike _____________________   a suit to his office yesterday.


2. Nancy will study in the library next weekend.
Where _____________________  next weekend?


3. Being honest is important.
It's  _____________________ honest.


4. A midnight phone call bothered my parents.
My parents  _____________________  by a midnight phone call.


5. The cat is so fat that it can't move quickly.
The cat is too _____________________   quickly.
6. How far is the hotel?
We have no idea.
We have no idea how far _____________________   .


7. The leaves turned yellow.
Then they fell off.
_____________________  before they _____________________  . 


8. Jean ordered an apple pie.
Sue also ordered an apple pie.
Jean ordered an apple pie, and _____________________   Sue. 


9. Sam got a good grade.
Sam prepared for the test early.
Sam got a good grade by _____________________  early. 


10. It's raining heavily now.
The kids have to stay home.
_____________________  , so _____________________ . 


11. The boy _____________________   .
his father / as much as / does / eats 


12. Has _____________________  that restaurant? 
else / heard / of / anyone 


13. Mom _____________________  rich.
happy / would rather / than / be 


14. The water _____________________   drink.
to / clean / is / enough 


15. I'll  _____________________ likes it.
she / buy the watch / if / for her 

二、段落寫作
上星期日Jack帶他的狗(Lucky)去公園。請根據以下的圖片寫一篇約50字的短文。 
參考答案1
Jack took his dog, Lucky, to the park last Sunday. While he was reading a book, Lucky chased a bird. Later he couldn't find his dog (Lucky) and was very worried. He looked for the dog (Lucky) for a long time. When he got home, he saw the dog (Lucky) waiting for him in front of his house. He was very glad to see it.


參考答案2
Jack took his dog, Lucky, to the park last Sunday. While he was reading a book, Lucky chased a bird. Later he couldn't find his dog (Lucky) and was very worried. He looked for the dog (Lucky) for a long time. When he got home, he was happy to see that his dog (Lucky) was waiting for him in front of his house. 


口說測驗:
一、複誦
1. Make up your mind!  
2. Have you heard of it? 
3. It’s going to rain soon. 
4. What did he say exactly? 
5. I’ll meet you at the entrance. 


二、朗讀句子與短文 
One: Feel free to call me at 2789-4651.


Two: Why don't you call the theater directly?


Three: My aunt will get married on a Greek island.


Four: Betty has been here many times, hasn't she?


Five: Is Jason going to help you paint the kitchen?


Six: Sally used to have a modern apartment, and there was very little space for hanging clothes after washing them. Then she moved to an older building. It wasn't as pretty, but she loved having the long pole outside where her clothing could dry in the sun.


三、回答問題
1. What do you usually do on weekends?  
 I usually just stay at home and watch TV. Sometimes I go out with friends.  


2. What dessert do you like best? Why?  
I like chocolate cake the most. I like anything with chocolate in it.  


3. How many hours do you sleep every night? Is that enough for you?  
 I sleep eight hours every night. It's not enough for me.  


4. When was the last time you went to a night market? How did you like it?  
I can't remember because it was a long time ago. I don't like to go to night markets very much.  


5. Have you ever visited relatives on weekends? What did you do together?  
Yes. We had lunch or dinner together.  


6. You're eating at a restaurant, and you see your favorite actor eating there, too. What will you do?  
I'll wait for him to finish his meal first. Then, I'll go to him and ask him to sign his photo.   


7. You left your jacket on the train today, and you want to know whether it has been found. Call the station to find out.  
Hello? I took the train from Taipei to Taichung at 8:00 this morning and I left my blue jacket on my seat. Could you check it for me? Thanks.  

全民英檢初級複試考題第6回
寫作測驗:
一、單句寫作
1. Leo left the city yesterday morning.
Leo _____________________  the city tomorrow morning. 


2. These are her toys.
These toys are _____________________  . 


3. The man is laughing, and so is the woman.
_____________________  the man and the woman are laughing. 


4. A famous artist painted the pictures.
The pictures _____________________  by a famous artist. 


5. They exercise twice a week in the park.
How often  _____________________ in the park? 


6. Is the map useful to them?
I'm not sure.
I'm not sure if _____________________  to them. 


7. You came to my party.
Thank you.
Thank you for _____________________  to my party. 


8. Bill took the medicine.
Then he felt much better.
Bill _____________________   after he _____________________  . 


9. Jay borrowed the book.
The book is his brother's.
Jay borrowed  _____________________ his brother. 


10. It is cold.
The boy is only wearing a T-shirt.
Although _____________________  , _____________________ . 


11. The bus was _____________________  get on.
crowded / for us / to / too 


12. The child is jumping _____________________   bed.
and down / his / on / up 


13. No one _____________________  .
run / Mary / as fast as / can 


14. Has the tree _____________________   were six?
since / here / you / been 


15. There are tall buildings on _____________________   .
either / the street / side / of 


二、段落寫作
上星期一,Candy去百貨公司買花瓶(vase)。請根據以下的圖片寫一篇約50字的短文。注意:未依提示作答者,將予扣分。 
參考答案1:
Candy went to a/the (department) store to buy a vase last Monday. (There) she saw a beautiful vase (on the shelf) and wanted to buy it (there). However, she was so careless that she dropped the vase, and it broke. So Candy had to pay one thousand dollars for the broken vase. She felt terrible / sorry. She had a bad day. 


參考答案2:
Candy went to a/the (department) store to buy a vase last Monday. (There) she saw a beautiful vase (on the shelf) and she was interested in it / buying it (there). However, she was so careless that the vase fell onto the ground, and it was broken. So Candy had to pay one thousand dollars for it. She felt that it was not her day. 


口說測驗:
一、複誦
1. It’s really nothing. 
2. Where was it made?
3. Sam doesn’t talk much. 
4. Will Dad join us tonight?
5. I’ve seen that movie 5 times. 


二、朗讀句子與短文 
One: Tina got home at around 7:30 P.M.


Two: Will you make some coffee for the guests?


Three: Why don't we spend the afternoon in the park?


Four: Tom can get the tickets at a lower price, can't he?


Five: The road has been blocked by snow for several days.


Six: I've taught my dog to do tricks. At my command, he can sit up, lie down, roll over, and shake hands. Actually, he doesn't just follow my order. He's learning to watch my right hand and read my gestures. He's quite a smart animal.


三、回答問題 
1. What do you usually wear in summer?  
 I usually wear T-shirts and shorts in summer.  


2. How many brothers and sisters do you have? Are you the youngest?  
 I have one brother and one sister. Yes, I'm the youngest. I'm thirteen years old.   

3. Which country do you like to visit most? Why?  
I like to visit Japan most because it's a beautiful country, and the food there is good, too.  


4. Have you ever been late for school or work? What was the reason?  
Yes. I was late for school last Friday because I missed my school bus that morning.  


5. Do you like cold drinks or hot drinks on a cold winter day? Why?  
I like hot drinks on a cold winter day because they make me feel warmer.   


6. Your neighbors have been playing mahjong very loudly after midnight. What will you do?  
 I'll tell them I need to sleep and ask them to keep quiet.  


7. Your cousin Vikki is going on a graduation trip. Ask her some questions about the trip.  
Will all of your classmates go? Are you excited about it?  

2 則留言: