2020年3月3日 星期二

GEPT全民英檢初級-口說測驗

全民英檢 初級口說問答題 題目彙整
GEPT全民英檢初級-口說測驗【回答問題】解題教學

Q1~Q5 常見題型:
What is your favorite N (book/food/animal/hobby)? 
What N (animal/activity) do you like best?
Do you enjoy V-ing (surfing the Internet)?
What do you usually do in your free time? 
Where do you usually go on a weekend? 
How do you usually go to school? 
How often do you V ?
When was the last time you V-ed (went to a beach/went to a night market/went to see the doctor)? 
Have you ever V-PP?


初級英檢例題:
1. What do you usually have for breakfast?
2. What do you do to relax?
3. How often do you exercise?
4. When was the last time you went to the night market?
5. Who do you share your troubles with?


英文的思考模式:
5W 3H : who, what, where, when why, How? How often? How long?  


1. What do you usually have for breakfast
範例答案1: 
→ What? I usually have a sandwich for breakfast. I also have a glass of milk. 
→ Who? My mom prepares it for me. 
→ Why? I eat at home because it is healthier.   
範例答案2: 
→ What? I usually have bread for breakfast but sometimes I eat hamburgers and fries
→ Why? My mom says fries are not healthy so I eat them only once or twice a month.


2. What do you do to relax?
範例答案1: 
→ What? I play chess to relax
→ Why? Playing chess is fun and it helps me forget my troubles. 
範例答案2: 
→ Who? I always play chess with people on the Internet. 
→ How often? I play once or twice a week.
→ Why? because I have a lot of homework.


3. How often do you exercise?
範例答案1: 
→ How often? I exercise twice a week.
→ What? I play badminton for two hours
→ Who? I play with my parents?
→ Why? My father is a badminton coach


4. When was the last time you went to the night market?
→ When? Well, let me see. I went to the night market last month
→ Who? I went there with my family
→ Why? My mom didn’t want to cook so we decided to eat out
→ What? We had hot pot and also stinky tofu. 


5. Who do you share your troubles with?
→ Who? I guess with my mom
→ Why? I always tell her my problems because she can give me good advice


Q6~Q7 常見題型:
You saw ~. What will you~?
Your ~ works in a ~. 
Your ~ just returned from ~ . 


初級英檢例題:
1. You saw a car accident. A woman is hurt. What will you say to her?
Are you all right? Are you hurt? Do you need an ambulance? Try not to move. Do you need me to call your family?


2. Your friend Peter wants to buy a smartphone. Give him some ideas. 
Who?
Who is paying for it? Your mom? Buy the best. 
What?
You can choose either a Sony or an Apple i-Phone.   
Where?
Never buy it on the Internet. It’s not safe. 
When?
Maybe you should buy it when there is a special sale. 
Why?
I like this one. It takes great pictures. 
How big?
Look, This is the latest. It has a large screen. 
How much?
What is your budget? How much can you spend? 
How often?
Make sure you don’t spend too much time on the phone. 


拖延戰術 1:
Well. Let me see. 
This is a tough one. 
What can I say, I mean, I eat different things every day. 


拖延戰術 2:
In my opinion, S+V
Personally, I feel that S+V 
When it comes to + N


打迷糊仗 1:
Well, it depends. 看情況
It’s hard to say. 很難說
If I have to make a choice, OK, white. 如果真的要選的話,好吧,那就白色吧。


打迷糊仗 2:
I am not sure. It depends. I think different people have the right to different views. I support both sides. It’s not an easy question to answer. 


坦白從寬 1 :
This is a really difficult question. It’s too hard to answer. Nothing comes to my mind and I really can’t think of anything to say right now. I’ll pass.  


坦白從寬 2 :
I’m afraid I didn’t hear the question clearly. I was distracted by the person beside me. Please allow me to skip to the next question. 

GEPT全民英檢初級-口說測驗【複誦】解題教學

GEPT全民英檢初級-口說測驗【朗讀句子與短文】解題教學

沒有留言:

張貼留言